Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Greetings from Oxfordshire

Hello all,

I'm Timothy and new Alphan on the Eagle Transporter Forums. Thanks to my age, I've adopted the user-name 'Fifty Something' although that will soon have to get upgraded.

For as long as I can remember I have been an avid viewer of (almost) all things Gerry Anderson. My earliest recollection being the last few episodes of Fireball XL5 (must have been about mid-1963), watched on a grainy, 405 line, black and white TV set.

I have been working on-and-off on a 3d model of Main Mission and the central part of Moonbase Alpha in Blender, which I eventually plan to port into the Unreal Game Engine, so I can go for a walk around it.

I'm hoping to pick up some pointers to some good canon resources, to make sure the model as accurate as possible.

I hope everyone had a peaceful festive season and I wish you all a happy New Year.

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Hi from California!

Hi, Timothy -

Must admit to being somewhat familiar with that "upgrade" you mentioned...! ;)

My own Anderson memories reach back to Supercar - B&W TV back then; and now I can watch it on (USA-friendly) DVD, here on my computer! Simply amazing... :eek:

You've definitely come to the right place, for all the dish. There's an awful lot of talented people here; so, whenever you've got a question - ask! Someone's bound to know it! :yes:

Enjoy, as we all approach 2018!

:W: