Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Hawk has landed!

klee

Alphans
This is the NEW styrene kit from Round 2/MPC, not a re-issue of the old Airfix/MPC model. I placed the Passenger Pod from my 22 inch Eagle in the picture of the parts trees to show the size of the model, it is about the same size as the old Airfix/MPC kit.

Are you going to build stock or add the Paragraphix photoetch cockpit interior?

I'm on the fence myself and would love to see how it works out- can't tell much from the fret pictures...

klee

Alphans
Are you going to build stock or add the Paragraphix photoetch cockpit interior?

I'm on the fence myself and would love to see how it works out- can't tell much from the fret pictures...

With the kit being this small I will probably build it stock, I also plan to do the all white version with blacked out window recesses as well as the "War Games" version with the white recesses and orange detailing. Another thing that makes me not want to bother with an interior is than unless you have the cockpit hatch open, most of that interior will not be seen anyway.

klee

Alphans
Someone on another site had questions about the flash that is visible on one sprue, it has minimal impact on any parts, there is only one part that the flash touches and the area affected is only about 3mm long. I got my second kit today and the flash is also present on it as well.

TK-421

Alphans
I ordered 3 of these a few days ago. Love this model, I hope they sell very well so we can get a 1/48 scale version some day soon.