Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Hello from Australia

HUBOT

Alphans
Hi, I am basically new to Gerry Anderson's work. I do remember seeing, when I was a child, one or two episodes from Thunderbirds, but that's it until early last year. Discovered at the local library all the episodes of The Secret Service. Loved it! I was saddened to find that there were only 13 episodes. Needless to say I've watched those episodes many times.

Started model making last year. Loving that too. Have not yet built a kit according to the kit, but scratch built other vessels from them. So, I am basically a scratch builder. I suppose just like the original models of Gerry Anderson, they are all scratch builds.

Currently starting my first space ship scratch build. Not sure if there is a sub-forum for this work in progress. It is not going to be a ship seen in any films or pictures, but I am hoping to build it in the same spirit as Gerry Anderson would.

Please direct me to where I can start my build log.

Last edited:

HUBOT

Alphans
...Currently starting my first space ship scratch build. Not sure if there is a sub-forum for this work in progress. It is not going to be a ship seen in any films or pictures, but I am hoping to build it in the same spirit as Gerry Anderson would.

Please direct me to where I can start my build log.

Okay, so nobody, at the moment, can help me.
I'll have to try again to send a contact message to admin.

Last edited:

HUBOT

Alphans
Welcome HUBOT! Maybe Launch Crater below would be best to post that maybe?
Thank you for welcome, and answering my question.
Sorry I did not tell you, and others, on this thread that admin contacted me and suggested to start a thread build in the Dragon's Domain.

Have started thread on the ADLIB-1