Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Hello from Oregon

Dantor

Alphans
Nice to meet you all (salute) I hope to become a regular and learn and share lots here, nice to meet fellow space-heads :D

Dantor

Alphans
sweeeet! (bows) when I read your post here I tried to find some pictures/samples, thanks for the link! now where's the Eagle? (pics) :D

sweeeet! (bows) when I read your post here I tried to find some pictures/samples, thanks for the link! now where's the Eagle? (pics) :D

Right now, I am going back to school and most of my free time is devoted to school work. :wtf::wtf::wtf:
Once I am finished with school, I plan on building an Eagle as well as other S1999 models. :D

Jonathan E

Alphans
Hi Dantor and welcome to the Eagle Transporter forum.
I noticed your avatar, so glad you like my art work that much.
Enjoy.

Dantor

Alphans
Hi Dantor and welcome to the Eagle Transporter forum.
I noticed your avatar, so glad you like my art work that much.
Enjoy.

Thank you Jonathan E! I was looking online and found it (hope I didn't step on any toes) it is great and I salute your work and skill! I was thinking of adding a regular transport eagle ... but now (hide) :D

Jonathan E

Alphans
It's totally cool. If you check out my deviantart page you will find multi view sheets of every Eagle variant, plus additional equipment and the reentry glider and laser tanks. Along with lots of other Anderson vehicles.