Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Hello ... Venezuelan from Ecuador

ares55

Alphans
Hello to all this excellent group. I have little time making paper models, but I am a great fan of space 1999 and UFO. I hope to increase my knowledge in the area of paper models and learn more about those excellent series that shaped my life as a scientist since my childhood ... thank you for accepting me.:):):thumbup:

Eureka

Forum Supporter
Welcome there are some superb paper models on here.
I have the startings of a 23 inch paper eagle that has been on the bench for far too long.
I will get around to finishing it one day.
Problem is something else always turns up when I am ready to make some parts for it.

ares55

Alphans
Welcome there are some superb paper models on here.
I have the startings of a 23 inch paper eagle that has been on the bench for far too long.
I will get around to finishing it one day.
Problem is something else always turns up when I am ready to make some parts for it.

Thank you, I always wanted to put together an eagle, of space 1999, and an UFO interceptor. The second thing I'm doing thanks to UHUO2, I hope to achieve the first thing here.