Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Hello

Glenn Allen

Alphans
Hi everyone , i keep looking at this site , so decided to join , as it turns out i know a few of you guys on here , a bit about me , I used to run my own Business a few years back called JG Models , some of you may have heard of it ?:lol: i used to have a Table at the old sci fi show at Cheshunt ..

Now i make Models for Pleasure , which is more fun mostly kits but i have plans for a large scale scratch build soon .

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Now i make Models for Pleasure , which is more fun mostly kits but i have plans for a large scale scratch build soon .

Hi Glenn,

:W: to the forum.

Be great to see some pictures of your work, have any? Posting them is a little tricky so if you need any help just shout.

Nice to meet you. :D

Glenn Allen

Alphans
Thanks for the welcome , i will at some point post pictures of stuff i have done , when i can find the pictures ..;) I need to read up on this site , as would like to have my own Avatar .. :think:

clanger68

Alphans
Thanks for the welcome , i will at some point post pictures of stuff i have done , when i can find the pictures ..;) I need to read up on this site , as would like to have my own Avatar .. :think:

Hi Glenn, good to see you over here. :)

Just saw you post in the Blake's 7 section and wondered if it was you, and it is! :D

Cheers,

Andy