Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Hello

Scifitodd

Forum Supporter
Is anyone interested in a launch pad model kit? Jim Small did one a few years back but has since sold the pattern and molds. I know for a fact if I got enough serious interest in it, the guy who has them now would make a remastered run this winter. The pictures are of Jim Smalls launch pad and of part of one with the guys swift model. So if your interested let me know. I'm new here so help me out with getting this around please. Contact me and I will get you the price for this kit.

wicky0570

Alphans
Is anyone interested in a launch pad model kit? Jim Small did one a few years back but has since sold the pattern and molds. I know for a fact if I got enough serious interest in it, the guy who has them now would make a remastered run this winter. The pictures are of Jim Smalls launch pad and of part of one with the guys swift model. So if your interested let me know. I'm new here so help me out with getting this around please. Contact me and I will get you the price for this kit.
I would be interested if the price is affordable to send to the UK?