Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Help looking for UFO Mobile kit

George

Alphans
Hello to all

I am a new member. I have been interested in other model sites and I was directed here by a Remote Control Tank Club member of mine.

I have been thinking and looking, slowly, for a UFO Shadow Mobile, the one with the weapon on the roof. I would like to buy one in kit form that is big enough to make into a remote control version.

From what I have read in this forum so far I would like one that is near studio quality BUT close enough for the uneducated viewers is good also.

Can someone direct me to someone that makes such kits ? Remember, I wish to put it together and paint it etc.

Also Two more things I am looking for ;

The Space 1999 Laser Tank, big enough to be made into remote control, in kit form.

The UFO Skydiver and SkyOne Combo, big enough again to be made into a remote control static diving submarine BUT still be able to be carried by One person and fit into the average car trunk.

Any sources to kit makers for these would be Greatly Appreciated !

Thanks Inadvance for Your Time and Help, George Tonkovic

paul gray

Forum Supporter
as far as i am aware ,a mobile kit with weapons has never been made. if you want a kit to make yourself i have a resin and fibreglass kit that has been sitting in my cupboard for a long while. it is part started and requires body filler to the main body ,comes with resin wheels ,tracks ( one set finished,painted and linked) and my rescently produced accurising kit with all the surface detailing needed to make it look good. if you are interested i will send you photos of what it looks like .
cheers Paul

George

Alphans
Shadow Mobile kit

as far as i am aware ,a mobile kit with weapons has never been made. if you want a kit to make yourself i have a resin and fibreglass kit that has been sitting in my cupboard for a long while. it is part started and requires body filler to the main body ,comes with resin wheels ,tracks ( one set finished,painted and linked) and my rescently produced accurising kit with all the surface detailing needed to make it look good. if you are interested i will send you photos of what it looks like .
cheers Paul

Yes I am onterested But I failed to mention that the Mobile I was interested in had the grenade launcher on top with the laser as well, I beleive BUT I would like to see yours as well as how much ?

Thanks Again, George

paul gray

Forum Supporter
hi George
here are some pictures of the mobile kit.

the wheels are good quality solid cast resin. the chassis is made up from sheet plastic and this area should give you enough room to put all the workings for the wheels.pictures of the other bits are on the my mobile build up thread. let me know if you are still interesred
cheers Paul

George

Alphans
Shadow Wanted

To Mr. Paul Gray

This is George again. I see your pictures of your Mobile and I am interested. I wounder can it be made to look like Mobile 1 ?

Please email me with Tech. information, Size, Price, S & H to Canada ? Can it be made to look like Mobile 1 ? Waht all come swith the Kit ?

Thanks Again, George Tonkovic

email : george0039@Hotmail.com

badsimmonds

Alphans
Hi George

I don't know if your still interested but I got my mobile kit from Studio 2 Models
I don't know their website but I'm sure if you punch in their name something will come up.
Whether they post outside the uk???
they supply the main body in two pieces and the cabin in one piece, anything else you have to scratch build yourself.
The UK price of this is currently £130.00