Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

HI From Denver Co.

ARK III

Alphans
ill be posting in a few day's ,
Hope to get info & Great tip's thing's I've been working
over the past year's in drafting & model making,

badsimmonds

Alphans
Hi Ark 111
I'm sure you will pick up lots of useful tips etc on this site as there are a large number of very talented modellers. Since I joined I've improved in many aspects of the hobby.
Looking forward to seeing any of your projects.

ARK III

Alphans
Rockies' & Bronco's are ok ,, just give me the F-1 race's & La,Monz race's when ever I can see them on TV, IM JUST SO HAPPY, lol,
& Give me America's Cup, & Great Game of Racquetball . I know im doing fine in life.
ill post images hopefully next week some time.

The 1'st thing I'll do is learn from everyone's Mistake's and see if I can do Better then that, if NOT I know my Mistake's will be lot bigger then anyone's else's ,lol,

GRINNNNnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ARK III

Alphans
Rockies' & Bronco's are ok ,, just give me the F-1 race's & La,Monz race's when ever I can see them on TV, IM JUST SO HAPPY, lol,
& Give me America's Cup, & Great Game of Racquetball . I know im doing fine in life.
ill post images hopefully next week some time.

The 1'st thing I'll do is learn from everyone's Mistake's and see if I can do Better then that, if NOT I know my Mistake's will be lot bigger then anyone's else's ,lol,

GRINNNNnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

just to show you how openly Creative I am..
what is your Creative skills like ???