Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Hi resolution images of Eagle One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Here are a selection of reference images of the original 44" filming miniature of Eagle 1 taken in 2009 by Sanjay (Lazyeagle) who has kindly agreed to me publishing them here.

JayCub

Alphans
Nice updates Bernie, thank you I will drop a line to Sanjay to let him know that we appreciate his work.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
Image removal

Hi Guys,

Sanjay has changed his mind about sharing these images after an objection from Chris Potter. So as requested I will remove them, sorry guys.

Bernie

LazyEagle

Alphans
Hi Guys,

Sanjay has changed his mind about sharing these images after an objection from Chris Potter. So as requested I will remove them, sorry guys.

Bernie

Ok for the record its me who has pulled the images there was no objection from Chris Potter or anyone else repeat Chris has nothing to do with this just between me and Bernie.

I am the bad guy here not Chris - now if anyone wants to lob insults at me via PM, smoke signals or a B2 stealth bomber then please go ahead.

I can't believe this has happened today of all days if anything go wrong its today...

Best to all I'm outta here.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Staff member
Ok for the record its me who has pulled the images there was no objection from Chris Potter or anyone else repeat Chris has nothing to do with this just between me and Bernie.

I am the bad guy here not Chris - now if anyone wants to lob insults at me via PM, smoke signals or a B2 stealth bomber then please go ahead.

I can't believe this has happened today of all days if anything go wrong its today...

Best to all I'm outta here.

There won't be any negativity via PM or on the forum I hope Sanjay. Possibly confusion was caused when you said that the images were already on a disc released by Chris Potter.

Maybe the Friday the 13th curse is alive and well. :(

Let's move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.