Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

I spy with my eBay eye....

SC100B

Alphans
This is the smaller version of the Tiger Joe tank called the Topper. It isn't the one used on the mobiles as its about half the size.

sigspace

Alphans
Did anyone else see the wheel for sale from the Shado mobile transporter on E-bay 2 days ago. I took a screen grab because there were photos of the surviving Drivers section.ANOTHER MODEL HAS RE-APPEARED. Please can someone get photos of this beauty. The e-bay photo was tiny so no use to attach. It is an awesome size and in really good condition. A truly magnificent design.

TerraForm1

Alphans
Thanks Paul: My heart skipped a beat when I saw the surviving cab from the Markers Universal Mobile Transporter... I wish the owner would share some detail photos with the world...

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 315
  • $_571.jpg
    $_571.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 247

tryptych

Alphans
Hi Mark,
Welcome to ET.
Just a point, but please try to put your comments in the right area.
You might want to try the Commander's Office to start.