Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Image attachments

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Now we have settled on this host and things seem to be running well, i have switched on one of the features we stated we would have once things were running suitably.

You will now be able to add JPG images (.jpg) as attachments when writing a post (via the manage attachments option you will now see below the text input area when making a new thread or new post), this removes the need to host the images on an external site then link to them when posting.

The images will then appear as thumbnails at the end of the post and can then be clicked on by others to view full size.

Obviously this feature is for attaching relevant and suitable images, any abuse of this system will be dealt with.

Cheers guys, any comments / problems just post here.

Chris

Alphans
Don't worry it's not you. I haven't got that option either. It should appear under 'Additional Options' but it's not there.

TonyB

Forum Supporter
Nice one Chris, the forum just keeps on getting better and better, keep up the good work. :clap:

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Interceptor there should be a Attach files option in the additional options section below the reply textbox, which you can now use instead of the insert image button.

Let me know if that helps,

Chris

Interceptor6

Alphans
Thanks Chris,
the "additional options" button reads 'Go Advanced' on this end. I'll play with it tonight, off to dinner now! YUM!!

saturnapollo

Alphans
Under the miscellaneous box of options there is an "Attach Files" section with a button for Manage Attachments. Clicking on that gives options to browse your hard drive for images or a URL.

Keith

Alphans
Are there any picture dimension or file size limitations to the attachments?

Last edited:

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
An alien Fruity? awesome

I miss my favourite , was called Temple of Treausre, and there were 4 spread around bristol city centre, and me and my mate could do a tur every lunchtime and at least double jackpot each ofr them as we knew all the hidden systems and codes (we randomly met a guy who claimed to have written the cod,e and he showed us loads of stuff.

2-1-3 was hold code to activate "temple of treaure" main feature (A few ways to get to that point quickly) then before it started hold down all buttons on machien and it would auto play to jackpot :)

anyhoo the tests done by you guys look fine so loking good :)

Great work guys!!!

Even at total techno dweeb like me can use this.

BTW thats a close up of the Alien gambling machine in my local pub.