Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Image attachments

testing image sending trial 1 crossing my fingers

I hope it works.If not.down to trial 2

Attachments

• Eagle_Transporter_5.jpg
    Eagle_Transporter_5.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 35
It has worked!!.Thanks to your written tutorial,sir.This is from deviantart on an Eagle with all the equipment that my PE Gift set one has.Thre are several more Eagles,pods,thruster pack and other equipment in those beautifully crafted artworks.I hope you enjoy them as much as me.

mike s

Alphans
hi Bernie

I can't add any attachments - the option to organize is not there, I just get the upload attachments function when I click

cheers

tryptych

Alphans
There appears to be a problem with the image code embedding when using the "Insert Image" icon. Adding the URL does nothing.
However, manually adding the IMG tags still works.

Can someone check this out please?

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member

Ham Salad

Alphans
Eagle diorama

I too, shall post unnecessary photographs! Behold!

Attachments

• eagle display new 1.jpg
    eagle display new 1.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 12

tryptych

Alphans
Last edited:

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Could the powers that be on here please do me (and others) a big favour?
It appears www.postimg.org has had domain name issues and no longer exists, so they have moved across to either https://postimages.org/ instead.

Would it be possible to do a search and replace of the whole site to update this change, as otherwise I will have lost a year or more posts on my CGI Thunderbirds thread?
https://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161948

Page 1 fixed ,will fix other pages later when i get back