Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Info about Space 1999 22 Carat Gold Plated Eagle Transporter Enterprise Limited Ed.

Natale

Alphans
Hi everyone,
I apologize if this is not the right area, I joined several years ago but I have never actively attended the forum, I'm sorry for this.
I wanted to ask you for information if it is possible, I own a Space 1999 22 Carat Gold Plated Eagle Transporter Enterprise Limited of 500 only, bought on ebay a few years before the death (unfortunately) of Mr. Anderson. I bought it because it reminded me of the series I watched as a child, it has always been kept in its box in a closet and I'm thinking of selling it; for this reason I ask you to know an honest price at which to offer it for sale. Thanks a lot to those who want to answer me.
Natale