Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Into the cab of a MOBILE

Hawk

Alphans
I just got my first PE SHADO Mobile and was wondering if anyone has any instructions anywhere on how to get into the cab so I can repaint the drivers. There was a great tutorial on this board for taking PE Eagles apart to paint their walkways -- anything similar for the Mobiles?

Bishop

Alphans
The thread I posted on removing the weathering on these has some info.

Here it is again.

http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139

The simple answer is, turn the mobile over and underneath you'll find near the front a rectangular cover that hides the screw. At the rear its the circular cover. These should happily come off by running your finger nail under the edges. Once the base is off its straight forward. When taking the cabin apart be gentle with the dash as the two lugs that hold it in position when the mobile is closed will break very nicely and you'll need to replace them. On only one of the four I opened did I manage to remove it without snapping at least one... easily replaced.