Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Is Mrs. Bain alive???

Saw C.S.I to night special guest star B. Bain well it looks like her
But i thought she passed on of lung cancer????

well no biggie just was wondering
had a great Turkey day hope you did all have a great Thankness Giving :D

G

i love imdb, i must visit it at least 3 times a day

and im always surprised how i see a certain actor/actress in a series growing up and i always expect them to look like that forever for some reason and i am blown away when i end up recognizing them when they are in a recent movie or show. these people are immortalized on film and they shouldnt grow old!

ooooooooooopsie
:notworthy: i beg her forgivness hopefull Mrs. Barbara Bane
was not upset by my error

well with that out of the way i should be ok for the next year or so (RIGHT hee hee) :D time for me to get some :zzz:

She was also in a Diagnosis Murder I saw recently with Robert Culp, Robert Vaughan and Patrick Macnee, actually playing Cinnamon Carter. Episode was called Discards, and must have been made a while back as Pat Macnee was fairly active. About the same time I think she also appeared in Murder She Wrote, but haven't seen that one.

paul gray

Forum Supporter
i saw this episode and she had a billing before the show started so i thought she would have a big role. one scream and that was it ,5 seconds of screen time.hardly worth it i would have thought.
cheers Paul

Guess this must have been the episode mentioned at the top of this thread - missed the screening, but saw her name in the TV guide cast list. Surprised she was even listed if she had such a small role !

Dr Kane

Alphans
i thought she would have a big role. one scream and that was it ,5 seconds of screen time.

Am I the only person who's reminded of Police Squad (precursor to the Naked Gun movies)? They had a running gag where the 'special guest artists' were killed off in the opening credits, usually by something absurd like a safe falling on them from an upstairs window.

Forgive me for commenting on an old post - I'm new here....

Bishop

Alphans
Correct, 7 to Carter's 5 (???) but I think Carter was there for some of Koenig's so he was able to assist in crashing as well as crashing eagles himself. Very impressive flight record all round.