Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

JAMES BOND GADGET MODELS & PROPS

Blue Moon

Alphans
Hi Just stumbled upon this section. Just wondering if anyone has ever built any bond props or models? I've done quite a few over the years, mainly for customers. Allsorts from Moonraker laser guns to x-ray glasses and Bond car stinger missiles! All good fun :yes:

I'll dig out some pics............

Blue Moon

Alphans
Bond's microchip tracker prop from 'A view to a kill'
Aston Martin machine gun from 'Die another day'
'Wet Nellie' Lotus sub missile from 'Spy who loved me'

Attachments

• IMG_1178.jpg
    IMG_1178.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5435.jpg
    IMG_5435.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 55

Blue Moon

Alphans
oh shucks can't find the pic of the Aton gun on my stupid computer!:rant:

Here's one of one of my 'exploded' Walther P99 countermeasures from the opening scene of 'The world is not enough' :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_8094.jpg
    IMG_8094.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 48

Blue Moon

Alphans
Yep I've done a moonraker gun for a guy in Italy, but the pics are on my old computer, will try n retrieve. Also was doing large scale shuttle n Drax space station section, but didn't finish them :no:

Blue Moon

Alphans
RC Q-BOAT

My Radio control Q-boat nearing completion! converted existing boat not full scratchbuild, so limited accuracy!

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 21

DARKVIEW

Forum Supporter
Met this fab bond prop model at my recent sci fi convention stall last week... Caroline Munro (helicopter not included) ;-). Fabulous lady, she came and sat with me while at my stall..

PoorMansJB

Alphans
I've done a variety of props and replicas. Here are just two.

SWLM Corgi presentation model:

VTAK steroid module and transmitter:

Met this fab bond prop model at my recent sci fi convention stall last week... Caroline Munro (helicopter not included) ;-). Fabulous lady, she came and sat with me while at my stall..

I have a very nice signed picture of Caroline with Roger and Barbara Bach in Spy, she also signed my first edition Spy Who Loved me vhs from way back, love that film!