Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Joeb's college portfolio

joeb

Alphans
Here are some some pictures of the work I did when I was at college between '83 and '85. The blaster has a red strobe light mounted in the front so it can “fire”. The phaser 1 also “fires” a LED, the round dial turns on the pilot LED on the top and activates the meter. The sub has an interior which includes chairs, consoles, hatches, fire extinguishers and a circuit breaker box.

Joe

Attachments

• blaster1.jpg
    blaster1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 22
  • blaster2.jpg
    blaster2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 13
  • phaser1.jpg
    phaser1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 22
  • phaser2.jpg
    phaser2.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 33
  • sub1.jpg
    sub1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 35
  • sub2.jpg
    sub2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 25
  • track1.jpg
    track1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 33
  • track2 (2).jpg
    track2 (2).jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 27
  • vostok1.jpg
    vostok1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 18
  • vostok2.jpg
    vostok2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 19

JD

Alphans
Neat! :thumbup:

The blaster and Trek props are especially impressive, as there can't have been as much reference around as nowadays.

Fun Pod

Alphans
Nice work, joeb. Although not into weapons replicas myself, I can appreciate the quality of your builds - well worth protecting as carefully as you have. :thumbup:

forza27

Alphans
Very nice work Joeb. The blaster looks better than the originals. I always wanted a phaser and communicator :cry:

joeb

Alphans
I appreciate the comments guys, thanks. You're right about the lack of references back then JD. I used mainly Star Wars bubble gum cards as references for the blaster and the Star Trek Technical Manual and Star Trek Role Playing game for the phasers. Forza, after I finish my current build I'm going to fulfill a childhood dream of mine and build a bunch of communicators. I've been collecting parts and sourcing materials, but that's a ways off. Thank again for looking.

Joe