Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Judoon Gun

KevinD

Alphans
I have started making a Judoon gun. The basis seems to be a computer game gun. I have cut the magazine off and added some detail above the barrel

KevinD

Alphans
I have added what I assume is the gun's magazine? This has been made out of plywood covered in aluminium sheet, with a bit of perspex tube on the end.

KevinD

Alphans
For some mysterious reason, the front of the handle does not match the contours of the computer game gun at all, whereas the back of it is spot on. I have re-modelled it using milliput.

KevinD

Alphans
I have made the top section from a combination of plasticard, aluminium sheet and milliput. Need to add a lot of detail next.

KevinD

Alphans
Have added plasticard panels. The muzzle has some detail on it and the trigger has an extension, courtesy of a water spray bottle. The conical handle tip was made from milliput.

KevinD

Alphans
Thank you. The weathering was done by covering parts in black model paint and then wiping it straight off again.