Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Kellogs Mac's Car

TVC21

Alphans
Here's an item of beauty, you had to eat a lot of Sugar Smacks in 1969 to send off for this 8" kit, but it was worth it.....

I strongly suspect this was produced for Kellogs by Lincoln, based on nothing more than it feels like a Lincoln kit....

Anybody got the FAB1?

TerraForm1

Alphans
Far and away the best representation of Mac's Jet Air Car in toy format. It outshines the Dinky diecast, Vivid Imaginations release from the 1990's and the C21-Toys versions in terms of look, feel and contour... Even the characters resemble their puppet counterparts... Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

I ve only seen one Kelloggs FAB 1 and that was on Jim Stevensons stall,minus the radiator,many years ago.

A large Kelloggs SPV was available too(God Sugar Smacks tasted awful though.My Mum used to buy them when Sooty and Sweep and Doctor Who were on the packet.)

TVC21

Alphans
I ve only seen one Kelloggs FAB 1 and that was on Jim Stevensons stall,minus the radiator,many years ago.

A large Kelloggs SPV was available too(God Sugar Smacks tasted awful though.My Mum used to buy them when Sooty and Sweep and Doctor Who were on the packet.)

I have an incomplete SPV, anyone selling spares for them would clean up....

rockwellcm

Alphans
Wow,i can almost taste the Sugar Smacks....
this brings back memorys,i had an original Captain Scarlet packet up until the mid 1980`s from the 1960`s it had the SPV mail away advert on the back,and i remember there was an explination as to S.I.G. and S.I.R.,i never heard the latter on the show

TVC21

Alphans
Wow,i can almost taste the Sugar Smacks....
this brings back memorys,i had an original Captain Scarlet packet up until the mid 1980`s from the 1960`s it had the SPV mail away advert on the back,and i remember there was an explination as to S.I.G. and S.I.R.,i never heard the latter on the show

Watch `Renegade Rocket`....Scarlet to White when he pretends his cap mic is playing up