Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Konami Anderson models

K

KazzyLady

I found a box of Konami models some built, partially built and a couple still in packaging there are about 30 in total of Thunderbirds, Stingray, Space 1999, Captain Scarlett and others.

Does anyone know anything about them and what I can do with them please.

Many thanks Kx

K

KazzyLady

aye, stingray48442, I'll just pop them through your letterbox when I'm passing tomorrow ;-)

T.F.U.

Alphans
they are quite sought after. Its a shame you dont have the boxes - what have you got and do you want to sell them or display for yourself?

K

KazzyLady

I know its a shame there are no boxes but they were my late husband's He loved everything Gerry Anderson related and built models for display. I have large, medium and small Thunderbirds models in display cabinets at home and in storage.

I wish I knew how to post photographs

T.F.U.

Alphans
sorry for your loss, especially if it was recent. well it depends what you want to do with them. Have a look on ebay and this will help you to guage value and what you should be looking for if you sell. If you have stingray and any of the captain scarlet vehicles id be interested.

K

KazzyLady

Thank you T.F.U. it wasnt recent, it was nearly 8 years ago. I put everything in storage but I feel now its time for someone to give them the love they deserve.

I do have Stingray Submarine in huge (in glass case that takes 4 people to lift) and small (Konami, Submarine and Fish unboxed) and a Captain Scarlet SPV Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle, boxed. Kx

K

KazzyLady

Foggyhome - I have not a clue how to upload pics as they arent hosted on any url site - thats what Im asked for when I attempt to upload

K

KazzyLady

fingers crossed this works, if it doesnt I've posted them here--
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134839874@N03/with/20709145401/

Trying to find other pictures that I know I have in a hard drive, just going through all the hard drives I have
Kx

K

KazzyLady

As I've said twice already I dont know, but I do know that £50 isnt anywhere enough, I'd rather take a sledgehammer to the pieces than to accept the offers I've been given here in public forum and private messages.

So I'm leaving this forum now

foggyhome

Alphans
Sorry no offence meant,but Idont know what you expect as you have repeatly said you have no idea of there value,if you come up with a figure let me know

telster

Alphans
Kaz,

My advice would be to put the models up on Ebay & then post notice of the auctions here in the forum to spread the word as widely as possible amongst fans of the series (who, frankly, are the people most likely to pay more than we really should for them).

Look, we all love a bargain so if you wait for offers then you're not likely to get a good one!

Personaly, I like the look of the large models & hope to see them again.

Good Luck
Tel