Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Large scale Lego Eagle WIP

Jeff2

Alphans
I'm keeping an eye on this thread! I've got a fairly extensive Lego collection so I'd eventually like to take a crack at this myself.

Hi all
Ok another image or two.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16069687@N08/16215793948/

Last edited:
Hi Jeff2
Good luck with your version, as you can see this is a slightly idealised/updated version, but I like it! And to answer a previous question I don't think I'll be creating plans for this, it would probably take forever and use a tree to print them.

Carl

Truly amazing.....

.....she's looking absolutely beautiful. I shudder to think

a) how much she's costing
b) how long it's taking to build it and
c) how much she's going to weigh when completed

Anyway, please let us see more pictures of your progress when you get a chance.

Kindest regards

Patrick

Jeff2

Alphans
That passenger module is very nice. The scale is large enough that the details really come through. Awesome progress!

Hi Patrick
In answer to a) I'm probably in denial! b) a couple of years, when I have the time to get to it. and lastly c) the pod section with spine as in pics, weighs in at just under 3kg, so probably double that + for the whole.

Glad you all like it though.

Carl

Hi all,
Just an update, work is still on going, but thinking now of the base. plan to replicate a portion of the launch padd (sorry Trekism!) pad, does any body know what colour the lift portion is? Screen grabbed images suggest anything from orange to cherry red, any thoughts?

Carl

spb15tr

Alphans
Lego Eagle

Thought i would post this, it was created with LDD. The red brick to the side in pic 1 is a 2x4 standard brick just to show the size.

spb15tr

Alphans
Thought i would post this, it was created with LDD. The red brick to the side in pic 1 is a 2x4 standard brick just to show the size.

Attachments

• eagle complete 1.jpg
    eagle complete 1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 39
  • eagle complete 2.jpg
    eagle complete 2.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 18
  • eagle complete 3.jpg
    eagle complete 3.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 22