Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Last night in the woods near my house.

Weird feeling, watching this thing drive past me in the moonlight...

Attachments

• UFO Mobile C.jpg
    UFO Mobile C.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 42
  • UFO Mobile A.jpg
    UFO Mobile A.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 43
  • UFO Mobile D.jpg
    UFO Mobile D.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 20
  • UFO Mobile E.jpg
    UFO Mobile E.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 39
  • UFO Mobile F.jpg
    UFO Mobile F.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

T.F.U.

Alphans
and the glowing green sphereoid landed in the woods with the blokes wearing red and silver suits didnt bother you???? - nice model by the way

Thank you - it's just a Dinky - I mixed up blue and silver Humbrol paints to get the colour, then put on some white Letraset (Ebay) and some white stripe airplane waterslide transfers (Hannants).

I'm wearing a red and silver suit myself, at the moment. AND breathing a super-oxygenated green liquid (Yoplait).

Thank you, Frank - it's funny, I didn't particularly like the Mobile when I started watching "UFO" a month ago, but I found this Dinky version in a charity shop and decided to have a go at it. As I took it to bits and started getting the paint off, I realised what a meaty, powerful machine the Mobile is - like a lorry crossed with a rhinoceros - and now I really like it - but that appreciation has somehow come to me because I got my hands on one and followed the original sculptor's lines with my Xacto knife as I scraped the last traces of paint off it!

Attachments

• DSCF0221 edit.jpg
    DSCF0221 edit.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 19