Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Launch pad mystery solved

Many of us have wondered about the Moonbase Alpha launch pads which mysteriously change from a cross to a rectangle shape on their way into the hangar. We now have an official explanation and I was delighted to finally see this. It comes courtesy of the new Moonbase Alpha Technical Manual. I've attached a screen capture from a video announcing the new book, which is on the Gerry Anderson channel on YouTube. This nice piece of artwork puts the mystery to rest.

Cheers,
Ivar

www.creativedioramas.com

Attachments

• Launch Pad.jpg
    Launch Pad.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 33

IreneApews

Alphans
The glucophone is a conductor to the contemplative grandeur of impromptu improvisation. Be means of this non-observance in day-to-day life, we stick into the “spurt” and connect to the “source”, which allows us to procure a fresh look at the give birth to in ourselves and ourselves in the in every respect, chance cryptic resources and foster intuition. Сombining the melodic and rhythmic principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the process of mastering musical skills straightforward and fun. And, thanks to the specific batch and arrangement of notes, absolutely each can tout de suite marry this get ready, and as a replacement for this, you do not want to have distinguished knowledge. Entire lot happens by itself, as if by way of magic.

I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Many of us have wondered about the Moonbase Alpha launch pads which mysteriously change from a cross to a rectangle shape on their way into the hangar. We now have an official explanation and I was delighted to finally see this. It comes courtesy of the new Moonbase Alpha Technical Manual. I've attached a screen capture from a video announcing the new book, which is on the Gerry Anderson channel on YouTube. This nice piece of artwork puts the mystery to rest.

Cheers,
Ivar

www.creativedioramas.com
I have to say, that is an extremely elegant and very smart solution to a visual inconsistency that has haunted me since I was a kid!

Nice! Really looking forward to this new technical manual. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun.