Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Lego UFO Interceptor

Urisgean

Alphans
I've always wondered why Lego never picked up on Gerry Anderson's work. There is such a rich mine of interesting models. I suppose it all has to do with TV and cinema exposure. We're heading for the third trilogy of Star Wars movies while Space 1999 only ran for two seasons.

Here is my Lego homage to the UFO Interceptor. Lego run a scheme where if you can get 10,000 people to like an idea they will make it. I've put this up on the appropriate site https://ideas.lego.com/projects/99206 I've only got to get another 9,985 supporters within the next year!

I need to some work on the side pods and main engine, they're not quite right. I designed an Eagle Transporter as well only to discover a whole series of much, much better ones!

Attachments

• Rear-view-web.jpg
    Rear-view-web.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Side-view-web.jpg
    Side-view-web.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Top-view-2-web.jpg
    Top-view-2-web.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 21