Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Less obscure props

KevinD

Alphans
Here are my scratchbuilds of the more common 99 props. I must've made these about 23 years ago!

Attachments

• commlock.JPG
    commlock.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 35
  • stungun.JPG
    stungun.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 34

Ham Salad

Alphans
it doesn't matter, as we know you plan to put your brain into one of your mighty robot creations, and I for one will welcome our new robot overlords in the hope of mercy.

KevinD

Alphans
Damn, I've been found out. I'd better not choose the spherical one. Ruling the universe is tricky when you are rolling uncontrollably downhill!

They look as good as new and as if they might still work. Isn't it amazing how the early Sci-Fi shows were really good at dreaming up future concepts for everyday tools - I can't think of many items that haven't already come true. Someone just needs to invent the warp reactor along with oxygum and we'll be off on our travels. :D