Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Lost In Space (Netflix)

Liberator

Alphans
tried to find a post on this for Netflix - couldn't, so sorry if I double up.

I was watching this show and one of the later episodes had Will building a model kit of their chariot - see they still build kits in the future. He was using the chariot bits to actually build a model of the robot he'd just lost - I wont say how he "lost it" just in case some haven't seen the show. Interestingly in the kit bits that he had to build the chariot - there were some clearly identifiable old MPC eagle parts - the spine along with the landing pods.

Steve Gerard

Alphans
Liberator, I am glad that you started a thread on the Netflix LOST IN SPACE. Good point regarding model kits in the future. :thumbup:

Liberator

Alphans
Was it "must watch tv?" for me, no. Will I watch the next season? - yes. Now that they are really lost - as seen in the last few minutes of the last episode we'll see where this goes. The first 10 episodes were really character building. The J2 is interesting and the Chariot is cool. And the Robot, don't make him angry!