Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Lost postings

Stu73

Alphans
Just checking back through my history on this board, and have noticed that some of the posts I have put on threads seem to have disappeared... very strange. :think:

CR

Alphans
Are the threads still there, or are you referring to posts within threads that have been removed? And does it seem to be only your posts that are missing? I don't know all the nuances of the forum software, nor do I keep tabs on every other moderator action... perhaps some posts here and there may have been deleted by someone if they were tremendously off-topic (unlikely, but not impossible) or if they somehow violated forum posting rules. In either event, it seems likely to me that there should be posts from other members deleted along with yours.

That's all I can speculate about it, so I defer to the other mods & administration for further input...