Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Lunar models

dazzo

Alphans
just wondered if anybody has dealt with Lunar models in the USA and wondered what the average shipping wait for a kit is,i ordered a flying sub last November and i,m still waiting for it. :(

saturnapollo

Alphans
I haven't dealt with them for many years, but although they always EVENTUALLY delivered, I did have to write a threatening letter to them on at least one occasion.

Keith

TonyB

Forum Supporter
November, crikey that is a long time, and is absolutely scandelous, how do companies like this actually keep trading.

Have you contacted them asking for delivery updates at all, or do as Keith did.

Its bloody shameful when companies do this to their customers.

dazzo

Alphans
TonyB said:
November, crikey that is a long time, and is absolutely scandelous, how do companies like this actually keep trading.

Have you contacted them asking for delivery updates at all, or do as Keith did.

Its bloody shameful when companies do this to their customers.

well i wont be recommending them thats for sure,i sent a couple of arsey emails last month and they replied saying they would be shipped the following weekend,may cancell it and wait for the P.E models to come out they may be here sooner,lol.

dazzo

Alphans
lunar models

well it finally arrived,the vacform hulls are ok but some of the resin parts need re-molding,the molds are burnt out,a fair bit of work then and expensive too,what a shame.