Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Lunar Module/Carrier schematic

Sky1Driver

Alphans
Hello, all.

Another favorite UFO vehicle is the Lunar Module/Carrier. Jonathan E. created a great three page schematic of the duo on his DeviantArt page.

Like the Skydiver schematic, I condensed it down to one page with some changes: combining the markings of the large lunar module model with the small one.

Additional sources are Capt. Sci-Fi's screengrabs, and the legendary "big pink book."

I attached individual profiles from the one page. Because there are no clear shots of the lunar carrier's landing gear, I had to fudge it

Attachments

• gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_corrected copy copy.jpg
    gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_corrected copy copy.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 58
  • gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_profile2.jpg
    gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_profile2.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 27
  • gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_profile1.jpg
    gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_profile1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 38

Sky1Driver

Alphans
OOOPs, wrong files

Sorry, guys.

I was looking at the pics and realized I had uploaded the wrong files. Attached is the final versions. The previous ones at the start of this thread were older versions.

Attachments

• gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_corrected.jpg
    gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_corrected.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 51
  • gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_profile1.jpg
    gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_profile1.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 31
  • gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_profile2.jpg
    gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_profile2.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 28

Jonathan E

Alphans
Again nice additional details, with the Lunar Carrier I used the generic detailing from the UFO Technical Manual. That will teach me to stick to the studio detailing.

Sky1Driver

Alphans
Thanks. But you did the hard job. All I did was add some stuff. I like your idea of creating a color mechanical catalog of vehicles from Gerry's shows. It's a first.

Jonathan E

Alphans
It is a long term and on going project, I hope, eventually, to draw every major Anderson vehicle and as many guest vehicles as I can find reference material for.
I do tend to jump form show to show as I get easily distracted, but I am enjoying doing the drawings and the research for them.

Sky1Driver

Alphans
OK, I wasn't entirely happy with the landing gear of the carrier. So I gave it another go. Based on studies of the hi-res screen grabs, this is what I came up of.

Attachments

• UFO lunar module system mods.jpg
    UFO lunar module system mods.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 33

Sky1Driver

Alphans
I guess its the OCD in me, but I redid the Lunar Module drawings after looking at more photos of the original filming models. These are just samples. Enjoy.

Attachments

• gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_copy 2.jpg
    gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_copy 2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 20
  • gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_corrected copy copy.jpg
    gerry_andersons_UFO_lunar_module_system_corrected copy copy.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 16