Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Making the PE12 Eagle accurate. "Modifications"

cube3

Alphans
jbot decals

for the 12" PE or AMT, are these water slide? i saw some on ebay that said they were peal off...

also whats shipping to the USA. florida.? thanks
also do you have image of the the decals for the x-15a 1/72 scale?

my own accurate PE eagle laboratory

Hello, I post here to show you my own realization.
lots of decals, stickers, and paint here.
I repainted inside cages white, engines and stabilizers.
I hope you enjoy it here.
that are not perfect, but it is already much better than the basic model of PE.

Attachments

• DSCF1927.jpg
    DSCF1927.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF1928.jpg
    DSCF1928.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF1929.jpg
    DSCF1929.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF1930.jpg
    DSCF1930.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCF1931.jpg
    DSCF1931.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF1926.jpg
    DSCF1926.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 132

juan valdez

Alphans
Good morning fulks,

Can anyone tell me where on this site I could find the reference photos on how to dismantle the 12” PE eagle. I’ve been looking for then here, but they’re no longer available.

Thanks.

Transporter

Alphans
Dismantling the 12" PE Eagle

Here are two pics I downloaded years ago. Sorry, that I don't know anymore, who did them. Loooong time ago.
Just be careful when removing the thrusters on the underside of the model. Slightly twist and turn them until they come free. Under these bells you will find the screws.

Attachments

• assembly.jpg
    assembly.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 68
  • breakdown.jpg
    breakdown.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 58

Scifitodd

Forum Supporter
Hi Juan, I don’t think it’s compatible. It’s really made for the 12” MPC model kit and it is very fragile. Attaching it would be a problem also. Is yours damaged?

juan valdez

Alphans
Hi Scifitodd,
Yeah, I purchased this product enterprise eagle with some damage to the rear after it fell of a shelf according to the gentleman who sold it to me. Here's a picture of the bracket that hold the rear booster rocket that attaches to the rest of the rear assembly.https://flic.kr/p/2ePAqjz

Last edited: