Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Mars Transfer Vehicle

saturnapollo

Alphans
When I built the Mars Landing Vehicle, one of the members suggested building the mother ship. I didn't really have the need to until I contemplated my latest film venture, then I realised one was necessary which included one or more small scale landers. So had to also scale down the 1/48 lander to 1/144 scale.

So I dug out my old Mars Transfer Vehicle which I built several years ago with the intention of modifying it to incorporate the landers. Anyway it turned into something similar to Trigger's broom. Same model, but with a new front end, new aft end and modified spine.:). Still to paint the aft end and next to build is a Mars roving vehicle. Got to bash on with the model making before the SFX.

Keith

lunadude

Alphans
The design and execution is very nice. Good to see a science fiction spacecraft that is more science than fiction. :thumbup::thumbup:

I think she needs some color and markings.

TonyB

Forum Supporter
Another stunner Keith, I shall eagerly await the photo shopped images. :thumbup:

healvis

Alphans
Saturn, Thats another great looking ship. I'm only thinking out loud but I think a central structure/module incorporating the reciever and solar collectors would look great. Great work mate.