Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Mars Transfer Vehicle

saturnapollo

Alphans
1/144 Mars Transfer Vehicle complete with two Mars Landing Vehicles.

Keith

Steve Gerard

Alphans
Keith Mars Transfer Vehicle looks complete and awesome set in the space scene. I see your Space Station Sigma too. Brilliant.:thumbup:

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Overload....

Hi SA,

Thanks for overloading my WOW!!! chip again. It took me ages to rest it after the last melt down caused by looking at your stuff.....

Going to lie down now. :D

Keep em coming mate - bloody marvellous :thumbup:

Cap'n

Bishop

Alphans
As usually the photos are mind blowing. I agree with JD the stripes somehow finish it off.

TonyB

Forum Supporter
Heh, I should have looked at this thread before the other Mars Transfer Vehicle thread. :p

Stunning Keith, another wonderful job. :thumbup:

saturnapollo

Alphans
Thanks very much as always folks.

I agree with JD the stripes somehow finish it off

I only put them on to cover the not so brilliant joins of the hemispheres and the tubes (and it took 5 tries with the blue bands as the Vallejo Matt varnish didn't like the Microscale decals). But I agree that they add to it.

Probably a couple more tonight.

Keith

Steve Gerard

Alphans
Keith , awesome MTV over Mars and the looking out Sigma viewport MTV are brilliant images.:clap:
I am fondly remembering "Dragon's Domain" when the Ultra Probe departed the Spacedock and later arrived at Meta.

Last edited:

saturnapollo

Alphans
Thanks guys. I'm having to think ahead to come up with compositions for the animated film I'm hoping I can do. I intend having one of the guys at the club floating at the windiw watching the undocking. At least that's what I'm hoping I can do.

Keith

saturnapollo

Alphans
Again, many thanks to everyone. Glad you are liking the photos.

Final two - thank goodness! Undocking of Mars Landing Vehicles.

Keith

Last edited:

Steve Gerard

Alphans
Keith, excellent images of Mars Landing Vehicles and the maneuvering rockets. Mars looks welcoming below, can't wait to see the landings.:thumbup:

tastic1

Alphans
Thanks guys. I'm having to think ahead to come up with compositions for the animated film I'm hoping I can do. I intend having one of the guys at the club floating at the windiw watching the undocking. At least that's what I'm hoping I can do.

Keith

Which club is that?
I'm based in Edinburgh for a few months myself..
Terry

saturnapollo

Alphans
Last edited: