Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Martin Bower TB4

gabba999

Alphans
OK Ive just joined to support you great folks.
I have a couple of items that I need to sell.
The first one is self explanatory and really dosent need any explanation,but Ill attach some pics,Im looking for $5000 US,the model is in excellent condition and would be great for a collector.
The next item is a IMAI Zero X big model made from resin and metal parts,it is mint in box,Ive had it for quite a few years and from what Ive been told these are rare especially mint in box.
Size wise I dont know but its big,anyone interested Im looking for $800 US,its probably worth more to a collector,any questions please contact me.

Attachments

• 100_0028.jpg
    100_0028.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_0030.jpg
    100_0030.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_0031.jpg
    100_0031.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 52

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Nice Martin Bower TB4 model for sale....

Hi Gabba,

I really wish I had the cash, that TB4 replica looks amazing. Best of luck with your sale you've picked the right place to offer these items.

I would suggest you add some pictures of the ZeroX model kit also, just so the dog can see the rabbit. :D

Cap'n

gabba999

Alphans
Thanx

Cap n
Thanx for your kind words,I just put some pics up for the Zero X on a seperate thread,so let me know what you think,
Cheers
Paul :thumbup:

LazyEagle

Alphans
Current sterling to US$ dollar rate is £1.53... so about £2614 at this rate....best rates are on credit cards as it's closer to the market rate- so paypal would work.

paul gray

Forum Supporter
congratulations on the Bower TB4 , shame about the van, i so wanted to see that cruise down the front at Southend
cheers Paul