Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

MARTIN LANAU AND MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4

SPACE 1899

Alphans
MARTIN LANDAU AND MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a184511/landau-not-interested-in-mi-4-cameo.html

see above link for Martins views regarding whether to appear in Mission Impossible 4.

Personally, I think it worked well when David Soul and Paul Michael Glasier made cameo appearances on the recent Starsky and Hutch movie, and that it would be cool if Martin were to do a cameo appearance in Mission Impossible 4.

If he is not keen on the idea, then maybe he holds the same opinion about a cameo appearance in any Space 1999 remake that may or may not happen in the future ? Wheras, interestingly, both Barbara Bain and Nick Tate said they would consider it, when asked about this in the recent NDB interviews.

What do other forum members think ?

Last edited:
I can understand him not being interested. It's not as if the films bear any relation to the original series, or indeed respect it at all...

blondgod

Alphans
Good for him. I'm glad he's not interested in doing it. Those movies really are not in the spirit of the original, IMO. Then there's the Tom Cruise factor. :thumbdown:

Smart man, that Martin!

Bronwyn

Alphans
Tbh, the mission impossible films with Tom Cruise, gordon bennet, I cannot stand him and I thought the films were crap, but thats me those types of films don't tickle my fancy