Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Mattel based 33 inch Space:1999 Eagle

klee

Alphans
After a year and nearly 2000 alterations and custom parts my ultimate Eagle is finished.

This is what I started with:

Last edited:

Steve Gerard

Alphans
Extremely impressive work! Awesome!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

badsimmonds

Alphans
What can I say, its an absolutely fantastic, unbelievable transformation from the basic toy to this incredible replica.
All that hard work was worth it Klee.

That is just gorgeous, well done for both your skill and your patience. I've been keeping an eye on your work in progress thread and it was only recently that I realised we get to see quite a few other Eagles tucked away in the background as well. :thumbup:

klee

Alphans
That is just gorgeous, well done for both your skill and your patience. I've been keeping an eye on your work in progress thread and it was only recently that I realised we get to see quite a few other Eagles tucked away in the background as well. :thumbup:

Here is a better look at them, I also still have my original MPC Eagle from 1976 that I restored in 1989, it is in a sealed display case and has not been out of it in over 10 years. I also have a rough Dinky that I am going to update with parts from Shapeways.