Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

McCoy's medikit

KevinD

Alphans
I'm having a go at scratchbuilding a replica of the landing party medikit. I don't have a lathe (or the skills to use one), so it's a bit of a challenge! Anyway, I have made the hypo from some aluminium tube and sheet.

Attachments

• Hypo1.jpg
    Hypo1.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Hypo2.jpg
    Hypo2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 23

KevinD

Alphans
Next item done. The spray healer, made from a bit of aluminium tube, some scrap parts and a bit of scored aluminium tape for detail.

Attachments

• Healer1.jpg
    Healer1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Healer2.jpg
    Healer2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 12

KevinD

Alphans
Now done the Reader Tube, using a bit of aluminium tube, some acrylic and a bit of clear paint. Scanner and pouch case still to do!

Attachments

• Reader Tube1.jpg
    Reader Tube1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Reader Tube2.jpg
    Reader Tube2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 10

KevinD

Alphans
Finished the medical scanner. This (non-spinning) model was made entirely from bits in my scrap boxes, including a scent bottle lid, some holographic stickers and a metal yoyo!

Attachments

• Scanner3.jpg
    Scanner3.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Scanner2.jpg
    Scanner2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Scanner1.jpg
    Scanner1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 12

KevinD

Alphans
Thanks. I have sewn together a pouch case from some vinyl sheet. The model is done! I'm happy enough with it.

Attachments

• Medikit1.jpg
    Medikit1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Medikit2.jpg
    Medikit2.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Medikit3.jpg
    Medikit3.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 11