Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Melbourne Model Expo 2008

Liberator

Alphans
Hey Tony, not entering anything this year, cant beleive I had a year to do something and did nothing! - Must get motivated!

If petrol hits $1.75+ by the end of this month then I won't be going as it will cost me $90 in petrol alone - different priorities right now and having enough petrol to get to work is one.

Dr Kane

Alphans
At this point I intend to pay a visit. I'll be the chubby skinhead with a look of child-like excitement on his face.

Dr Kane

Alphans
I'm afraid I didn't get to this event due to a pressing family commitment. So, no photos from me. Sorry. :oops:

Liberator

Alphans
I did manage to get to the show. It was a bit disappointing - numbers of Sci Fi were well down on last year - I should have entered something! Only trouble living so far away and it usually being a 3 day show is you have to get down on a Saturday morning to enter the kit and then go back on the Monday afternoon to collect it. You either drive down twice, or find somewhere to stay. So for those not living in Melbourne it can be an expensive exercise. It cost me just on $70 in fuel to travel to and back home. But I'm a keen modeller and love looking at others builds. What else was I to do on the weekend?

I did take some pictures but there are heaps posted by a SSM member. His photobuckt link is here

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/DaFROGtypeX/model expo 08/?start=all

The Sci Fi vehicle table:

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/DaFROGtypeX/model expo 08/?action=view&current=DSCF0730.jpg

Wallace and Grommit on Sci Fi, What The?