Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

MERRY CHRISMAS....

Fun Pod

Alphans
"Merry Christmas!" 2011

:santa:

CR

Alphans
Best wishes for the holidays and for the new year to all of you.

For those unaware, several bad 'real life' things have occurred over the past couple of months that have kept me away from here for the most part. I have temporarily stepped down from moderator duties til I can come back with more regularity. (Thanks, karr, for handling that, and I look forward to getting back into the position as soon as possible.)

Things could, as always, be far, far worse, so I shan't complain... I'll see you all after the dust has settled.
:)
CR

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Best wishes for the holidays and for the new year to all of you.

For those unaware, several bad 'real life' things have occurred over the past couple of months that have kept me away from here for the most part. I have temporarily stepped down from moderator duties til I can come back with more regularity. (Thanks, karr, for handling that, and I look forward to getting back into the position as soon as possible.)

Things could, as always, be far, far worse, so I shan't complain... I'll see you all after the dust has settled.
:)
CR

Merry Christmas all,

Yes CR we will keep the seat warm for you, real life has to come first, but dont take too long cause you'll be missed by everyone here hehe!

telster

Alphans
I've come to think of ETF as sort of like a local pub ... somewhere I can drop into when I get a chance to have a bit of a chat with some friends. Happy Christmas everyone. Looking forward to seeing you all in 2012.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Merry Christmas all..!

Really glad to see the back of 2011, roll on 2012 so much to look forward to..

Best wishes to all.

Bernie. :santa: