Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Mike Reader passes the torch....

ghartanker

Alphans
I have completed the CAD drawings for most of the parts needed from Mike Readers original pen and ink drawings. I had to stop temporarily due to ill health but will be back to work soon.

Here is a quick chart which is not finished totally but will give a good idea of what will be available.

Hope you're feeling better!

By the way...is there any development on the output of the CAD file?
Have a nice day!

Hi Cap'n
Are you still making bells for the 12" eagle? And if you are how much would a full set cost?:D

I don't see alum bells in his store anymore. And, the Cap't doesn't sail as much as he used to. You may want to try Paul :
pa.gray (at) ukonline (dot) co (dot) uk

Or Mike Reader as well.

There was some talk on the other site Rob/Keith but I don't know if they ever went into full production of alum bells in all scales.

If you can't get them from Paul, Mike Reader has been supplying them for decades, so you know they're done right:thumbup:

Last edited:

ghartanker

Alphans
For the builders...I could approach a friend of mine who is a machinist to try to supply Canadian and U.S. builders. I'm wondering how much people are willing to pay for a set of aluminium bells for the 12 inch model.

Anybody can inform me about the price so I can give him a ringer?

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Just FYI we plan to begin getting the aluminium parts back in the store in the coming weeks, I am currently discussing options with Mike Reader and Bernie.

More news to follow shortly.

Thanks,

Chris

Gwen

Alphans
Full set of engine bells for 44 inch eagle

I'm interested in purchasing a full set of engine bells for a 44 inch eagle I plan to scratch build. Can you tell me who to contact to make arrangements?

Thanks!

Gwen

There's only one person I know who does bells for sale for the 44.
Not only does he do the bells, he does the mini thrusters, underthrusters and CM sensors too. That's Mike Reader. Contact him at :

reader (at)mymts(dot)net

Scifitodd

Forum Supporter
I'm interested in purchasing a full set of engine bells for a 44 inch eagle I plan to scratch build. Can you tell me who to contact to make arrangements?

Thanks!

Gwen

Mike Reader (reader@mymts.net):mrgreen::thumbup: