Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Moebius Mk.I TOS Viper

Hi, guys.

Just a shout to let you know that the 1/32 Moebius Mk.I TOS Viper is already out. My friend got it from Hobbysearch two weeks ago and we're literally the first peeps in the country to get them ;)

I got my 1997 Revell model out and did a very quick comparison. Moebius's is slightly longer and that made me love it was the cockpit canopy and the Thrusters. So, you guys have to start bugging your local hobby shops...

All the pictures are in my Facebook Page below:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.516891365053698.1073741882.374587389284097&type=3

EddieL

Alphans
As of this posting, it's still showing as "Coming soon" on the Moebius Web site. :(

I've had mine on pre-order from MegaHobby.com since earlier this year.

Hopefully I'll get an e-mail soon that will make me very happy. :yes:

Cheers
Eddie

Chevron

Alphans
I've just discovered one of the Forbidden Planet websites has this so I've just ordered it. I had great fun making the Revell reboxed Moebius vipers from the new series this time last year.