Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Moebius MKII Viper vs Revell MKII Viper

Dragonn

Alphans
anyone know if theres a difference between the Moebius and Revell MKII vipers? I already have the moebius but if theres a big difference with the Revell version I'll get that too.

Thanks.

Sage the Owl

Alphans
I don't have these but from what i've read they are identical.
The Revell Galactica repop though does have additional launch bay decals not contained in the Moebius version.

colonial viper

hi, both kits are identical,REVEL,used the original MOEBIUS moulds.The only difference is the price,i bought both kits and assumed the Moebius to be the better kit.The kit is very good,both in detail and assembly,the only thing to watch for is the landing legs ,make sure they are fitted before the under-pan is located.;)

Dragonn

Alphans
I've decided I'm going to get at least 2 more MKII so I can have Adama, Apollo and Starbuck. Don't know which kit yet though. Moebius seems to be more frequent to get.

Already have 13 Monogram MK1's from 78, and getting 8 more pre-orders from Moebius when they come out this year.