Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Moebius MkII Viper

thundergod

Alphans
I thought I'd share some pics of my MkII Viper as it nears completion . It just needs a couple more decals adding to the underside and finishing with a clear coat . I'm using a gloss coat ( from a can) and using fine sanding pads to buff/burnish it to a semi-gloss finish . For weathering I'm using pastel chalks . I'll probably dirty it down a little more before I'm done , as I'm not sure if it's a little too subtle at the moment . Building the model has got me watching the show again and onscreen the Vipers are pretty grimy !

A few spots will need "touching up" and the canopy and pilot need finishing . It's probably old news now , but I must say , this is a great kit and I'm very tempted to get at least another one , especially as the Revell re-issue is so reasonably priced , doubly so as Modelzone are now selling them for £12.99 !
And I must thank forum member richardlamer for helping me out with the decals .:thumbup: