Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Moon models reunited with Bill Pearson

saurus

Chief Eagle Pilot
Hi Fredlight!
Glad you liked our work on 'Moon'! I consider this as the most I've contributed to a movie.Check out 'city of glasgow college bill pearson' for some background info!
All the Best, Bill.

saurus

Chief Eagle Pilot
Hi Fallingstar!
Thanks for the kind words! Hope some of you guys can make it to Brit Sci Fi 4 next weekend! See you there!
All the Best, Bill.

saurus

Chief Eagle Pilot
Hi Guys!
Nice to meet so many of you at the Convention in Leicester! Check out 'Brit Sci Fi 4' on Youtube.
All the Best, Bill Pearson.

Odahs

Alphans
Moon was very much proof to me that model work still looks better on screen than CGI, particularly for surface based vehicles.

Great model work, very interesting concept for the movie too. Must watch again as I have it on DVD.

Glenn Allen

Alphans
sorry i missed you at Leicester Bill , i had to pull out at the last minute , if you get time , please check your emails ...if i sent it to the right one :lol:

saurus

Chief Eagle Pilot
Hi Glenn!
Yea,it was a good event! My e-mail was compromised, so the new address is 'williampearson2001@yahoo.com
All the Best, Bill.