Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

My Collection

badsimmonds

Alphans
Currently I'm busy decorating the house so when one room was complete I thought I'd get my models in one group. Unfortunately I missed out my Millennium Falcon and my full size stuff but at least I could see all my models in one go instead of them scattered around the house.
Most of them are scratch built with some garage kits from Mamas and Ben, they are mostly studio scale.
Once the house is finished it will be back to modelling again, this time Stingray.

Attachments

• DSCF6234.jpg
    DSCF6234.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 88

TerraForm1

Alphans
Brilliant work as always. Thanks for sharing your build logs on many of these scratchbuilds. Inspiring to say the least!

badsimmonds

Alphans
Thanks everyone for your kind comments, its strange but seeing them together I'm somewhat surprised I have so many.
Your right Boatshewsd2 I really do need my own secret base, my other half says the same thing.