Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

My Pursuit Ship started

As with the Wanderer sorry about the picture quality [ I will get a better camera ] but here's the main body of my PS almost done -

Attachments

• B7 PS.jpg
    B7 PS.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
If anyone's interested here's another 2 pics -

Attachments

• B7 PURSUIT 2.jpg
    B7 PURSUIT 2.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 52
  • B7 PS 2.jpg
    B7 PS 2.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 60

Exterminator

Deputy Commander
Staff member
Hello! Yes, very interested! Looking forward to seeing the next ship in your fleet take shape.

Thanks Exterminator and glad to know there's still some life on here. It's great to have the main bulk of the work done on this [ and the Wanderer of course ].

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Ditto, very interested but as you say you really need a better camera it's a little hard to make out much. Do you have a camera phone? Some of them produce really good images.

Ditto, very interested but as you say you really need a better camera it's a little hard to make out much. Do you have a camera phone? Some of them produce really good images.

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a smart phone hater so I don't have a camera phone. I'll hopefully be getting a decent digital camera in the next few weeks [ when I can afford it ]. If you or anyone else knows of a decent one that's fairly cheap then please let me know. Cheers!

Ahhh don't say that was the easy bit! Anyway cheers Hector and I've started the 2 side wings in as far as I've cut certain bits to shape and got some bits for the wing tip tanks. I'll post a photo though it'll be the same quality unfortunately until I get a new camera.

The Wings are the make it break of the ship as they are made of odd angles (so the ship looked meaner and sharper on screen).
It wasn't until my 3rd build that I finally got it!
And that was only due to Mat Irvine giving me some great whole images of the original surviving model in side, front, rear, top and bottom form - but I still had to figure out all the kit-bashed detail.
Thank God there's more good reference available now-a-days.
Can't wait to see more of your build...

The Wings are the make it break of the ship as they are made of odd angles (so the ship looked meaner and sharper on screen).
It wasn't until my 3rd build that I finally got it!
And that was only due to Mat Irvine giving me some great whole images of the original surviving model in side, front, rear, top and bottom form - but I still had to figure out all the kit-bashed detail.
Thank God there's more good reference available now-a-days.
Can't wait to see more of your build...

Yes it would have been hard to build these without the internet. Photo's plus sites like this where people have great info. Let's hope I can get the wings right.

Exterminator

Deputy Commander
Staff member
I was at Smallspace yesterday, and Mat Irvine had his original Pursuit Ship on display. I took a couple of shots for you, one is a plan view of the wing, the other is a general shot to give an idea of the colour scheme.

These photos are heavily reduced, message me your email address and I will send the full size ones to you (about 2MB each).

Attachments

• IMG_2370.jpg
    IMG_2370.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2371.jpg
    IMG_2371.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 30
I was at Smallspace yesterday, and Mat Irvine had his original Pursuit Ship on display. I took a couple of shots for you, one is a plan view of the wing, the other is a general shot to give an idea of the colour scheme.

These photos are heavily reduced, message me your email address and I will send the full size ones to you (about 2MB each).

Mega thanks for those Exterminator. Really helpful and so clear [ unlike my camera ] that I don't think I'll need them larger.

You can see the wingtip canons are at an angle clearly on that. Plus other details that are very hard to see in other photo's of the original props.