Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

My TOS Galactica Build

BEATLEPAUL

Alphans
Hey Guys

Here is my build up of the Moebius Battlestar Galactica. I drilled out the port holes and threaded the smallest Fiber optic through them. I used warm white Leds, to give the correct Incandescent look of the actual Miniature.

It's lit to scale...

That's a great looking build and the lighting makes all the difference!:thumbup:
From what I have seen so far, this is going to be one very popular kit from Moebius.:yes:

Throwing some light on the subject....

That's a beautiful piece of workmanship. It really does have the look of the original screen version - you've captured it perfectly. Don't know anything about this kit - what length is it? Thanks for posting the pictures, and well done again.

Kindest regards,

Patrick

Scorpio46

Alphans
The Moebius classic Galactica is the same size as the old monogram version and somewhat larger than the new series G.

I've seen a picture showing the respective sizes of the model Battlestars available in this scale but can't for the life of me remember where I saw it.