Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

My Travel Tube Builds

birdie

Alphans
Some new builds for 2016....Last monthI found myself with some perspex tube and little to do, so...Travel Tubes! The full models are about 16cm long x 7cm diameter. I also made a studio scale (12 inch dia) docking plate based on the last existing part of the original model, which will be going on my wall at some point :)

Scifitodd

Forum Supporter
Some new builds for 2016....Last monthI found myself with some perspex tube and little to do, so...Travel Tubes! The full models are about 16cm long x 7cm diameter. I also made a studio scale (12 inch dia) docking plate based on the last existing part of the original model, which will be going on my wall at some point :)

Now I gotta have one for the museum..........:thumbup::D:clap:

SteveB

Alphans
Good man - Spital myself.

Love your Perspex stands also with the Space 1999 text. They really finish off the model.

Steve