Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

needing a "prop project?"/ update

Hello all

well as of today there is 21 pages of my horror book (when i just meant to re-do the first page!!) a few more pages on a Sci fi and a wee bit more on a Space 1999
the source story for a script is done (script still being worked on) one new hull design is
decided on (working on others) a few props are needed is there anyone here who would (or wish to) be willing or able to make props?? i have a picture of the two i would like made
also any who can draw to help make my "stick figures" "come to life" any help would be great so please if you can help out
William "Scooter" Mellott
AKA Rabbidsquirrel

RussellE

Alphans
Hey there, Rabbidsquirrel.

Let Me see if I understand this,

well as of today there is 21 pages of my horror book (when i just meant to re-do the first page!!) a few more pages on a Sci fi and a wee bit more on a Space 1999
the source story for a script is done (script still being worked on)

You have some writing you've been doing and one is for a fan video or movie. Is this correct? Is it 1999 related or some other scifi??

one new hull design is decided on (working on others)

You are making models for this??

a few props are needed is there anyone here who would (or wish to) be willing or able to make props?? i have a picture of the two i would like made

It might help to know more on what the props are.

also any who can draw to help make my "stick figures" "come to life" any help would be great so please if you can help out

Is this some form of animation you need?

Some more detailed information would help others who may be interested in working with you.

Good luck with your project, Rabbidsquirrel.

answer to questions

Well here goes
Sorry for the mess Writting The one that is done is for a fan based internet thing (Star Trek: Dark Reign) the script is the pilot script.

the book is a horror book and the other being a sci fi book idea an a "Pilot episode" for
Space 1990: Rescue( if it ever gets that far) the space 1999 scirpt is for internet fan based project
"Hull degins" or drawings of the ship (to be used in ST Dark Reign)
models would be cgi (But yes it would be cool to have a real model of the ship)
also still working on the cardboard mock up of the main ship (also for ST:Dark Reign)
Props a "Com" device (well i have a black berry cover, and thought it would do well if i had something that shape and size for a com device with a screen area)--- PROP 1
45/blaster i have a drawing i did for it, the slide works, does not eject shells as it uses caseless and the "bullet" is a two part cemical that combines to cause a shook this is on top the bottom has an engery weapon from stun to "fry"---PROP 2
yes animation for sences calling for an outside view (battle sence etc.) and concept drawings the above is for ST: dark reign

as to the "super eagle" are you refering to the 44" eagle i'm wanting to get to or the
"RESCUE ONE" eagle from the Space 1999: Rescue pilot episode? Rescue one is going to be big due to her mission, or are you refering to USC DRACONIS?
tell me and i will try to answer
Wiliam"Scooter"Mellott
AKA rabbidsquirrel

Hello
did i lose every one?, i do have pics in the post so anyone can see just saw the squirrel juice vid funny stuff "if it was any fresher it would be alive"
What if i said i wanted props for a SPACE 1999 project? would any want to help out?
make props for a space 1999 project? maybe get a internet project going?

any takers??
http://images33.fotki.com/v1189/photos/1/1342039/6264258/blaster45-vi.jpg
http://images33.fotki.com/v1190/photos/1/1342039/6264258/Tricordercomdevicedogtags-vi.jpg
http://images110.fotki.com/v1112/photos/1/1342039/6264258/LogoTest2-vi.jpg

Last edited: