Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Netflix and BSG

starlord

Alphans
I am a NETFLIX user and last week I got the first of 6 disk that have the old BSG program on them so far I've watched 3 of them and there is 3 more to go. I don't know what the last disk will have on it, I don't think they have the all the shows on it, but the are good to watch.

starlord

Alphans
I've enjoyed watching the BSG that is on the disks. the disk I got yesterday had the show where the ONLY true battlestar showed up,

and this was the leader of that battkestar

Attachments

• 065.JPG
    065.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 9

starlord

Alphans
now is a good one of the basestar 5 that I hd built back in 1979, now a days I have a total of 3 basestars.

on the last disk I got from netflixs, it had a part that showed some things that artist had made up but changes where made be for the filming models where built.

Attachments

• 04-4c.jpg
    04-4c.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 13
  • basestar to come.JPG
    basestar to come.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 12

starlord

Alphans
There is only 2 disks left for BSG, the next inline the next two disks that are for Galactica 80. On BBC America they show the NU Battlestar Galactica and after watching one one of them that is total trash. I enjoy the Real Battlestar Galactica much better. in the trashy new on, it says tha MAN built the cylon robots, but in the old one the Cylons came from another race of beings.

starlord

Alphans
I got a netflix disk today, it's for Galactica 1980 and it's 1 of 2 for Galactica 1980. after the 2nd one comes the next is for Dctor Who.

starlord

Alphans
I watched the two disks that had the whole Galactica 1980. shows, plus I have watched the Doctor Who that they had listed, it was from 1982. the next show one I will get will be the 10 disks that are for Star Trek.